In this episode of the Buckeye Weekly Podcast, Tom Orr and Tony Gerdeman discuss a number of topics surrounding the world of Ohio State football. Those topics include.
- Is junior safety Lathan Ransom healthy?
- How is Lathan Ransom healthy?
- Where is he playing?
- What does this mean for the Buckeye defense this year?
- Is this OSU receivers room deeper than it was last year?
- Why is Brian Hartline planning on playing more guys this year?
- What does a “positionless” room really mean?
- What does that do to a defense?
- Some statistical over/unders have been released for some key Buckeyes.
- How are the fellas feeling about the CJ Stroud over/unders?
- Should they only take the Jaxon Smith-Njigba overs?
- Is TreVeyon Henderson being overlooked by the oddsmakers?
- All this and much more.
- Don’t forget to check out BuckeyeHuddle.com.
Ohio State Releases Football Coaching Salaries
Faster Kyion Grayes Ready To Prove His Worth
A-Deck: Predicting The Ohio State Class Of 2024 – Offense (Version 1.0)
Eyes On The Trail: Defensive Tackle From Florida Sets Visit
Transfer Portal Additions Should Bolster Buckeyes Secondary
Three Young Buckeyes With A Chance To Break Out This Spring
Kyle McCord Willing To Do Whatever It Takes To Get Job Done
Buckeyes Set To Defend Their Title