No. 2 Ohio State thumped Indiana, 56-14 in Ohio Stadium on Saturday. After the game, Ohio State head coach Ryan Day, Indiana head coach Tom Allen, and Ohio State wide receiver Kamryn Babb met with the media to discuss a number of interesting storylines.
- How bad was Miyan Williams’ injury, and how long will he and TreVeyon Henderson be out?
- Is running back an easy spot to plug-and-play to fill holes? Or is it more complicated than that?
- After RT Dawand Jones and CB Denzel Burke missed the game, are they likely to be back for Maryland?
- How did the Buckeyes pull off their first punt block of the season?
- From the Hoosiers’ perspective, what went wrong in a blowout loss?
- Plus a deep dive on the incredible story of Kamryn Babb, who came back from four separate ACL injuries to score his first touchdown as a Buckeye on Saturday.
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Huddle” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.
Check out BuckeyeHuddle.com to get all of the best Ohio State Buckeyes coverage. Our team of contributors will have you up-to-the-minute with recruiting, team coverage and so much more. Join the fastest-growing community in all of BuckeyeNation at BuckeyeHuddle.com
Buckeye Huddle shirts and more. Don’t miss out and support your favorite site by wearing the gear! https://lynbrookswag.com/collections/buckeye-huddle
🏈👕SHOP Ohio State gear on Fanatics: http://fanatics.93n6tx.net/WDk33J
Get Ohio State stuff on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3T51uJ2