The Ohio State football team has suffered a lot of injuries this fall, and while many of those players are now back and close to 100 percent, star linebacker Tommy Eichenberg suffered a recent one to his hand. How much will that impact his ability to be a playmaker for the Buckeyes in the home stretch of the regular season?
In this episode, you’ll hear the answer to that and much more directly from Ohio State defensive coordinator Jim Knowles.
- How has defensive tackle Ty Hamilton earned more playing time this fall?
- How have Hamilton and Taron Vincent turned into impact players on the inside of the line?
- What’s the latest on Mike Hall, who was dominating teams before suffering an injury earlier this fall?
- Has second-year standout Jack Sawyer taken a big step at that Jack position?
- Is Knowles happy with how the defense has been holding up against the run, and what’s the key to their success?
- And much more.
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Huddle” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.
Check out BuckeyeHuddle.com to get all of the best Ohio State Buckeyes coverage. Our team of contributors will have you up-to-the-minute with recruiting, team coverage and so much more. Join the fastest-growing community in all of BuckeyeNation at BuckeyeHuddle.com
Buckeye Huddle shirts and more. Don’t miss out and support your favorite site by wearing the gear! https://lynbrookswag.com/collections/buckeye-huddle
🏈👕SHOP Ohio State gear on Fanatics: http://fanatics.93n6tx.net/WDk33J
Get Ohio State stuff on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3T51uJ2