The Peach Bowl didn’t end the way Ohio State fans wanted, but there were still a lot of reasons for optimism for the Buckeyes coming out of that game.
Ross Fulton, one of the Xs and Os gurus at BuckeyeHuddle.com, joins host Tom Orr to discuss some of his big takeaways from the game on both sides of the ball.
- Why was OSU so much more effective against Georgia’s defense than any other team this year?
- Did that game prove that Ohio State needs its quarterback to run?
- How much will change if Ryan Day really gives up playcalling?
- Does Jim Knowles deserve more time to fix the defense?
- Did the Peach Bowl make Ross more or less confident that OSU wins a national title in the next 5 years?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Huddle” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.