The Ohio State football team is back from spring break and back on the practice field inside the Woody Hayes Athletic Center.
Tuesday, Ohio State head coach Ryan Day met with the media to discuss a number of topics following the Buckeyes’ third practice of the spring, including:
- The competition for open starting jobs on the offensive line
- Which players have stood out so far in the secondary?
- How Brian Hartline will be evaluated as a play-caller this spring
- What will Saturday’s scrimmage look like?
- The challenge of evaluating quarterbacks who know they’re not going to get hit
- And much more
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Huddle” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.