Ohio State wrapped up its spring practice schedule with its annual spring game last weekend.
So what did Buckeye Huddle’s Xs and Os guru Ross Fulton learn after rewatching the game?
He joins host Tom Orr to break down what he saw from the Ohio State offense and what it could mean, plus a quick look at the defense, and whether he’s more or less optimistic about the 2023 Buckeyes than he was at the start of the spring.
- What he saw from the run scheme on offense, and what it could mean this fall
- Why putting Marvin Harrison, Jr. in the slot is basically a cheat code
- A change he saw in the passing game that could pay big dividends this season
- How big of a concern is the offensive line?
- Is Jim Knowles’ defense going to be as improved as it needs to be?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Huddle” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.