Official visit season is just a few weeks away from kicking off in Columbus and across the nation, and Ohio State is set to welcome in some of the very best high school football players in America.
With Ohio State’s 2024 class already in good shape on the offensive side of the ball, Alex Gleitman of BuckeyeHuddle.com joins host Tom Orr to take a look at some of the top defensive prospects who are set to visit Columbus.
- 5-star Edge Dylan Stewart out of Washington, DC
- 5-star Safety KJ Bolden from Georgia
- 5-star Cornerback Charles Lester, III from Florida
- 4-star Linebacker Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa from California
- 4-star Safety Peyton Woodyard, a current Georgia commit
- And many more
Plus, how concerned should Buckeye fans be about 5-star WR commit Jeremiah Smith visiting Florida and Georgia?
You can listen to today’s episode on Spreaker by clicking here, or search “Buckeye Huddle” to find it on other podcast platforms.
It’s also available on YouTube, or you can watch it in the embedded player below.
All that we ask is that you please leave us a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. It only takes a few seconds and will help others find the show.