College football will be expanding its playoffs to 12 teams beginning in 2024. First-round games will be held on college campuses, which will make for some fantastic and rare matchups. So which playoff matchups and venues should Buckeye fans be looking forward to most beginning next year?
In this episode of the Buckeye Weekly Podcast, Tom Orr and Tony Gerdeman tackle that question from listeners, as well as others. They cover topics such as Northwestern’s future head coach, renovations at Ohio Stadium, the best places to sit in Ohio Stadium, our favorite college football play-by-play guys, and more.
- You only get to watch one more college football game before you die: Who do you want doing play-by-play?
- If you could make three renovations to Ohio Stadium, what are they and why are you adding more bathrooms?
- When is the press conference to announce Brian Hartline as the HC for Northwestern?
- Why is Jim Leonard the right choice for northwestern?
- Most fun potential playoff matchups/destinations after the CFP expansion. Don’t say Michigan three weeks in a row.
- Top 5 seating sections in the ‘Shoe.