How The Big Ten’s New TV Deal Will Change College Football

The Big Ten just announced its new TV deal, which will be worth more than a billion dollars each year. That new contract will go into effect next year, and mean some massive changes for the Buckeyes, the league, and the sport of college football on the whole. Kevin Noon of BuckeyeHuddle.com joins host Tom...

See full article...

Reactions: TimBuk2

JoshMustacchio

Aug 20, 2022
I love this deal, I have not had Cable for over 5 years. I have Hulu for TV shows, but I also have Peacock and Paramount+ those two together I pay $110 dollars a year which is fair. Peacock Live works great my son and I watch all the WWE events no problem . I know a lot of people don't like the idea of peacock but they have a lot of great movies and TV shows on top of the big ten content. I also agree with the part about the antenna my brother got me one for Christmas 10 years ago . I have watched a lot of great games for free and in HD .

Also I could see a time where Fox CBS and NBC have doubleheaders down the line like NFL does switching each week who gets two big ten games .

Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gobucks2709