Tale Of The Tape: Toledo

The Buckeyes and the Rockets of Toledo have only met three times on the field but all three of those meetings have taken place in the past 25 seasons. The first two games in this series were no-contests as the Buckeyes won by a combined score of 87-0 in 1998 and 2009. The last meeting...

See full article...

Reactions: BlossomRob

Kevin Noon

I like beer
Staff member
  • Aug 10, 2022
    Ohio
    buckeyehuddle.com
    Gut feeling, the defense SMOTHERS Toledo this week

Tackles behind the line and turnovers
    I felt better about the Toledo offense until I started talking to a few people. I think Finn will break a play or two but will it be for 25 yards or 65 yards?

I need to sit down and write my prediction here soon, I am still kind of working out a score at this point.

Reactions: Justin Feelz
    Upvote 0

Justin Feelz

Premium member
    Jul 24, 2022
    I felt better about the Toledo offense until I started talking to a few people. I think Finn will break a play or two but will it be for 25 yards or 65 yards?

I need to sit down and write my prediction here soon, I am still kind of working out a score at this point.
    When you say felt better about the Toledo offense - does that mean felt better about how OSU would perform or felt better about how good Toledo was?

I’m sure it’s relative and there isn’t real concern on game outcome, just wanna clarify

Upvote 0

Skippyt

Aug 17, 2022

I’m feeling a score similar to what just transpired this past weekend. 45-14 ish

But 56-7 or 38-17 could easily happen. Just need to continue being one of the nations best on third downs. If JSN is playing in leaning towards the more lopsided score

Upvote 0