Buckeyes pursuit of five-star defensive end Keon Keeley is heating up

Ohio State has never given up in its pursuit of five-star Tampa (Fla.) Berkley Prep defensive end Keon Keeley. With rumors of an upcoming official visit to Columbus, the Buckeyes received more good news on the Keeley front when the Top 10 prospect decommitted from Notre Dame on Wednesday evening. Where do things stand now...

Go to post

SilverBullet

Jul 26, 2022
Ohio State has never given up in its pursuit of five-star Tampa (Fla.) Berkley Prep defensive end Keon Keeley. With rumors of an upcoming official visit to Columbus, the Buckeyes received more good news on the Keeley front when the Top 10 prospect decommitted from Notre Dame on Wednesday evening. Where do things stand now...

Go to post
My kids play High School football and hang at the beach with him.......he told my my 2 kids about 6 weeks ago that he was decommitting and going to tOSU...FWIW.

Upvote 0

Justin Feelz

Premium member
Jul 24, 2022
My kids play High School football and hang at the beach with him.......he told my my 2 kids about 6 weeks ago that he was decommitting and going to tOSU...FWIW.
Well let’s get your kids back to the beach with him and get some more info out of him, thanks

Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Songbird