Will Miyan Williams Be Full-Go For The Peach Bowl?

The Ohio State Buckeyes have been dealing with a massive wave of injuries all season, especially in the offensive skill positions. We know that RB TreVeyon Henderson and WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba won’t be playing in the 2022 Peach Bowl game against Georgia. But now there are rumblings that RB Miyan Williams may be hurt as...

See full article...

Evang23

Premium member
Jul 24, 2022
Listening to the show on YouTube. Interesting to here Ringo is playing at 220 at corner. I know you can't do it every play. But, I'd that's true, I'm trying to take him deep as often as the chains allow and if the offense is staying ahead of the sticks
He gets beat a lot but since he’s a corner for Georgia everyone just assumes he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread

Reactions: Chic's Ghost
Upvote 0
Crazy that the year when I think there was more RB talent on the team than any year before, Bucks are short at RB for the playoff. Insane amount of injury. Evan Prior, Henderson and TC Caffey all out. That's just sucks. And now, we really don't know if Williams is healthy. Crap, crap, crap.

Upvote 0
He gets beat a lot but since he’s a corner for Georgia everyone just assumes he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread
Funny thing is that its always been that way. Back in the day you would have thought Bear Bryant walked on water, even though he was a chain smoking, womanizing, gambling cheater. Every year he TOLD the Sugar Bowl the team he wanted to play. But, sportswriters think everything in the South is better. Maybe it relates in some way to The Lost Cause, the baloney made up to convince everyone it was a wonderful thing that they caused the death of 700,000 people.

Too strong?

Reactions: Evang23
Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USNbuckeyeBG