Is Aaron Scott Still Really Undecided?

DAYTON, Ohio – Decision Day is closing fast for Springfield (Ohio) cornerback Aaron Scott with a July 30th date on the books with finalists of Ohio State, Michigan and Oregon. The four-star corner took part in a Dayton-area 7-on-7 event on Tuesday afternoon and found most teams showing him the greatest form of respect by...

See full article...

I just don't see Scott committing to the Buckeyes. His tweets on the day of his official visit to OSU with pictures of himself in Michigan gear told me that. But also, at the 7-on-7 this past week his teammates were flashing "M" hand signals behind him duting his interview; so it seems like they feel he's going North. The final point was a quote I read from his father saying he'll proudly wear maize and blue to support his son at Michigan, even though he's a lifelong Buckeye himself. I just don't see Scott wearing Buckeyes garb and associating himself with the Buckeyes like he constantly does for Michigan. He's not a Buckeye.

Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHS67