These are new discussions.
I think Ill talk to team about a better way to post sticky messages and such, but outside of that the feeds are a way for you to get:
You can also change your "default" aka the one you see when you click the logo or "forums" link in your preferences.
- Hot (most "popular" thread with activity in the last hour)
- Threads (new thread discussions, based on time created)
- Latest activity (everything, including likes/reactions and social posts. Media uploads and other things would go in here also - so pretty much ALL activity)
- Posts (all new posts, regardless of within what thread)
- Social (offtopic personal jokes, personal updates, random off-topic posts, images/video from you, etc.)
- Forum list (traditional list)
View attachment 405
This. For now bookmarking the conversations page in your browser is the best workaround, imo.Only thing I'd add – which maybe someone already said but I didn't see it – is it'd be nice to have an easy way to get to the main DM/PM page.
My "Tale of the Tape" will be a member exclusive. I am already starting to format week one because that piece is a giant undertaking, though I am not going to start writing anything because a lot can change b/w now and game week.The home page and many articles will be free. Pay wall will be for the board. But yes homepage with articles once we launch the full site
Can definitely look into that. Looking to spruce up our sidebar area a little bit. Thanks for the suggestion!Just a little question and totally cool if it is not possible. Could we get a daily poll added to the member home forum page? Similar to what most other big outlets have? Something in the margin with a daily buckeye question? Just an idea that I like for engagement.
Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!Subscribe Now!