Its me, the platform developer, hello!

Mike Creuzer

Platform developer
Staff member
Aug 17, 2022
Madison, WI
www.audent.io
Hi all,

Figured Id dive in quick and introduce myself. Saw there were no threads in introductions yet. My name is Mike, I am from Chicago area, I prefer soccer instead of football, football is for barbarians. I am one of the developers behind this platform. Continue to send hatemail to Marc and not I please!

In all serious, I hope you all are enjoying the platform. Congratulations on your launch, and the best of luck to all of you!

Go Blue!

Marc Givler

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 24, 2022
Columbus, Ohio
www.BuckeyeHuddle.com
In the other board we are notified whenever someone likes or responds to our posts. I don’t see that here. Do I need to turn something on? Old guy here and none of this stuff is intuitive to me…😡
On the top right you should see your username, click on that and you'll see all of your alerts there.

Reactions: Ridgebeam2
Upvote 0

Chip 3.5

Premium member
Jul 25, 2022
Hi all,

Figured Id dive in quick and introduce myself. Saw there were no threads in introductions yet. My name is Mike, I am from Chicago area, I prefer soccer instead of football, football is for barbarians. I am one of the developers behind this platform. Continue to send hatemail to Marc and not I please!

In all serious, I hope you all are enjoying the platform. Congratulations on your launch, and the best of luck to all of you!

Go Blue!
Why are all the GIFs too big? Maybe like change the size requirement. It’s not like I’m organ poking or anything.

Upvote 0

afanofosc

Premium member
  • Jul 24, 2022
    Nashville, TN
    Football, you bet!
    giphy.gif

• Love
    Reactions: Mike Creuzer
    Upvote 0

Florida Buckeye

Premium member
  • Jul 25, 2022
    Orlando metro area, Florida
    Hi all,

Go Blue!
    Mark - thanks for all of your work; the site is phenomenal. Launch was fantastic; your colors are all blanked up (Marc's rules). Thanks again, great site.

• Love
    Reactions: Mike Creuzer
    Upvote 0

Mike Creuzer

Platform developer
    Staff member
    Aug 17, 2022
    Madison, WI
    www.audent.io
    oops, meant to address to Mike (colors are still blanked up).
    What colors is that? Can you send me a screen?
    Mike, whose your favorite Premier league team.
    Liverpool of course! But Musk might buy Man United so...hmmm
    Why are all the GIFs too big? Maybe like change the size requirement. It’s not like I’m organ poking or anything.
    Hmm might depend on the gif? Speaking of, Ill try to get us giphy support :D

Upvote 0

BuckeyeSG13

Premium member
    Jul 24, 2022
    On the top right you should see your username, click on that and you'll see all of your alerts there.
    I think the issue is that there’s no notification or like red number to let you know there’s a notification. The only way you’d know is to continually go up to your username and keep checking

Reactions: BuckeyeJoe
    Upvote 0