Laurinaitis Promotion Resonates With Key Recruiting Targets

Ohio State finalized its coaching staff on Thursday afternoon, announcing several contract extensions and, most importantly, the promotion of James Laurinaitis to linebackers coach. The former Ohio State All-American had been working with the linebackers since returning to the program as a graduate assistant, but the latest promotion makes him one of the 10 allowed...

See full article...

Buckeyeman55

Feb 19, 2024
This was absolutely the right decision for the Buckeye program. Making him part of the coaching staff should have been done last year as far as i am concerned. Because he already had a year under his belt as a grad assistant at Notre Dame, then he was brought here by Coach Day, and was in the same situation as his previous job at Notre Dame, but by bringing him back "home" basically where his heart has been all along was just in my good for nothing mind a great decision, and the reason i thought he should have gotten a asst Coach position was because of his commitment to OSU, and truthfully who could possibly teach these young men how to play linebacker better than him? Well he's now home, and he has worked hard for his opportunity, and I expect nothing but great things from his linebackers, and his recruiting great linebackers from this point forward.

Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pricexxi