Problems/Admin

Raven19

Premium member
Jul 28, 2022
I believe I signed up yesterday or the day before and I had no issue. However, when I go to the site as I always did via BuckeyeHuddle
the only thing I’m seeing is buckeyehuddle in the upper left hand corner. Previously, I would see that plus home forums member my name
from left to right. I don’t even now see an option to logout. I had to click on Alex article to and somehow and after playing around a bit
I was able to create this. So please advise how I can easily navigate on my iPad if the system has been changed.

Regards

Kevin Noon

I like beer
Staff member
  • Aug 10, 2022
    Ohio
    buckeyehuddle.com
    I believe I signed up yesterday or the day before and I had no issue. However, when I go to the site as I always did via BuckeyeHuddle
    the only thing I’m seeing is buckeyehuddle in the upper left hand corner. Previously, I would see that plus home forums member my name
    from left to right. I don’t even now see an option to logout. I had to click on Alex article to and somehow and after playing around a bit
    I was able to create this. So please advise how I can easily navigate on my iPad if the system has been changed.

Regards
    Let me tag the developer because maybe he may understand this easier. Back in the old days my answer 99-percent of the time was "clear your cookies and log back in" but I don't want to use a one size fits all approach here with a very responsive developer around these parts.

@Mike Creuzer

Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    USNbuckeyeBG