Ross Fulton Analysis: Has Ohio State Solved Its Rushing Issues?

In this episode of Ross Fulton Analysis, presented by Jeff Ruby Columbus, Ross takes a look at the Ohio State offense against Wisconsin. How the Buckeyes have diversified the rushing attack with big results, plus the impact of the return of TreVeyon Henderson, a look at some things that Kyle McCord is doing well, and what...

See full article...

Janno51

Premium member
Aug 18, 2022
Elon, North Carolina
In this episode of Ross Fulton Analysis, presented by Jeff Ruby Columbus, Ross takes a look at the Ohio State offense against Wisconsin. How the Buckeyes have diversified the rushing attack with big results, plus the impact of the return of TreVeyon Henderson, a look at some things that Kyle McCord is doing well, and what...

See full article...
OK, maybe I'm just very slow but this is no the 3rd time I have been unable to get the version where the plays are being shown. I have been a member sine your inception. I have commented before about this and I haven't been replied to either what I am not doing correctly or why I am not included in the list of subscribers who are eligible to be included. This needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Morg5623
Upvote 0

Morg5623

Premium member
Aug 4, 2022
OK, maybe I'm just very slow but this is no the 3rd time I have been unable to get the version where the plays are being shown. I have been a member sine your inception. I have commented before about this and I haven't been replied to either what I am not doing correctly or why I am not included in the list of subscribers who are eligible to be included. This needs to be fixed.
I have the same issue. Very frustrating. Anybody got an idea of how else we can get through to the person or people whi can fix this?

Upvote 0