Tale Of The Tape: Georgia (Part One)

As we get closer to the Peach Bowl the questions persist about how the Ohio State offense will fare against the UGA defense. The Bulldogs are allowing fewer than 13 points per game but they have also been had at times, 30 points allowed against LSU in the SEC Championship game, 22 points against Kent...

See full article...

Reactions: Glasswing_Butterfly

OtterPop

• Aug 17, 2022
    Thanks for the write up Kev…

Rewatching most of UGAs games = they are fucking legit.

Way too many holes and question marks on Ohio States side. Subbing in a new guard against the best player in college football? Yikes. An unproven and muddied rb depth chart for OSU? Yikes. Having to guard Milton, Mitchell, mcconkney, bowers, jackson, and Bennett with the secondary we have and the performance they gave against Michigan? Yikes. This is by farrrrr the biggest test we’ve faced this year, and absolutely since 2020 Bama..

I don’t think I’ve ever had a game where I simply can’t find a single piece of positive momentum from our side in such a big game.

Reserve the rights to tighten this as we get closer, but I’m leaning a pretty decisive UGA 45 - OSU 24 game (love me small lines so I can hedge my OSU fandom)

Reactions: Kevin Noon
    Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    S-villebuckeye