8 Things We Learned From Ohio State’s Win At Wisconsin

The Ohio State Buckeyes are 8-0 following a 24-10 win over the Wisconsin Badgers on Saturday night. The game wasn’t perfect, but the team will take it, especially because it means they enter the month of November squarely in the middle of the national championship race. After the game, Ohio State head coach Ryan Day...

See full article...

Janno51

Premium member
Aug 18, 2022
Elon, North Carolina
The Ohio State Buckeyes are 8-0 following a 24-10 win over the Wisconsin Badgers on Saturday night. The game wasn’t perfect, but the team will take it, especially because it means they enter the month of November squarely in the middle of the national championship race. After the game, Ohio State head coach Ryan Day...

See full article...
Things are getting a bit strange. Twice I have been logged in the past and the video with the play explanation has not been available to me. Now I click to watch this video and it tells me it is private. Guys, what is going on? This needs to be fixed or explained.

Upvote 0

Pilotbuckeye63

Premium member
Aug 31, 2022
Wilmington NC
Things are getting a bit strange. Twice I have been logged in the past and the video with the play explanation has not been available to me. Now I click to watch this video and it tells me it is private. Guys, what is going on? This needs to be fixed or explained.

The other glitches are getting more prevalent, • Your typing a reply to a post and before you hit send it blinks flashes white and everything is pooof gone including the reply box. Well over 1/2 dozen times the last week.

Extremely frustrating gentleman.

Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pricexxi