Big Ten suspends Jim Harbaugh

After a couple of days to digest Michigan’s response to the Big Ten investigation of its sign-stealing scandal, first-year commissioner Tony Petitti has levied a suspension on Wolverines’ head coach Jim Harbaugh. The Big Ten announced late on Friday afternoon that the conference is suspending Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh for the remainder of the...

See full article...

Janno51

Premium member
Aug 18, 2022
Elon, North Carolina
After a couple of days to digest Michigan’s response to the Big Ten investigation of its sign-stealing scandal, first-year commissioner Tony Petitti has levied a suspension on Wolverines’ head coach Jim Harbaugh. The Big Ten announced late on Friday afternoon that the conference is suspending Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh for the remainder of the...

See full article...
I'm curious, will this be the end or really just the beginning? I don't believe Michigan will attempt to get this stopped through the courts. That would compound a look that is already a disaster. They truly would look childish and appear to be throwing a tantrum.

Upvote 0

Janno51

Premium member
Aug 18, 2022
Elon, North Carolina
You realize they already filed for the TRO? Judge to hear it is a mich grade.
Yeah. I read it after my post. I always go to the huddle before ESPN. I saw Desmond being interviewed and he stated how it seemed hypocritical and it was a distinction without a difference. Well Desmond, the distinction is it is a CLEAR violation of the rules. I was surprised by his statement. Someone from Michigan must have said that to him. He won't be on ESPN much longer, He is so poor at that job besides being such a homer.

Upvote 0

buckerew

Premium member
Aug 1, 2022
I'm curious, will this be the end or really just the beginning? I don't believe Michigan will attempt to get this stopped through the courts. That would compound a look that is already a disaster. They truly would look childish and appear to be throwing a tantrum.
Yes they will attempt to do just that

SCum will seek an emergency stay through a court filing seeking a preliminary injunction or temporary restraining order.

SCum will need to convince a judge it has standing and the court will need to determine if it has jurisdiction to grant a stay.

I suspect SCum already has a judge ready to grant emergency relief.

Jail to the Victors!

Buckeye since 1952.
Go Bucks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

buckerew

Premium member
Aug 1, 2022
A decision
200.gif
to grant an emergency stay to stop the Harbaugh suspension will not be forthcoming today.

Just in: Harbaugh seen parachuting out of team plane! lolololol!!!!!!!!!

Jail to the Victors!

Buckeye since 1952.
Go Bucks!

Upvote 0

Subscribe Today!

Become a premium member of the huddle today and get access to exclusive content!

Subscribe Now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pricexxi