Looking forward to launch tomorrow!

Marc Givler

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 24, 2022
Columbus, Ohio
www.BuckeyeHuddle.com
Just wanted to thank everyone for their support the last few weeks and hope to see you on the other side tomorrow morning!

Our mission is very simple: Provide interesting content and build the best community in the Ohio State market.

I'm personally very much looking forward to diving back into more recruiting coverage. I know our guys on the team side have a lot of cool stuff planned as we get closer to kickoff and their marathon live stream tomorrow should be pretty epic.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me ([email protected]) if you experience any issues tomorrow or have any feedback that you'd like to give. This is a living/breathing thing and since we are not corporate owned, the feedback to our staff is feedback to the people directly responsible for building this thing, we don't have to "run it up the ladder".

One quick announcement: We have partnered up once again with our friends at Play Action Pools who will be running a "Build your Bankroll Challenge" for us this college football season. I'll be posting signup details on that tomorrow morning and will make sure we give out some prizes to the top handicappers at the end of the season.

I also have a couple of things in the works that I hope will add even more value to the experience here that should be ready in the coming weeks. Additionally, we'll have a roster posted by end of day tomorrow where you can click on the player's name to get their news feed from the site which I think will be a nice touch to not have to leave the site to view the roster, schedule, etc. So look for that to be added pretty quickly after we're fully operational tomorrow.

Thanks again. Let's do this!

Tom Orr

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 24, 2022
Will it be obvious how we become paid members when the site goes live?
I haven’t seen that page yet, but generally, all you have to do is try to access this board and it will tell you that’s a member-only feature and ask if you want to become a member.

Reactions: Will2240
Upvote 0

TySmiff

Premium member
Jul 24, 2022
See everyone on Friday. Just bought a boat, so I have to wait for payday to sign up. Gonna dive right in and do the annual versus month to month. I'm sure that'll exclude me from the Founders VIP email, Forum, and MySpace blog...but I'll persevere.
Congrats, what kind of boat?

Upvote 0